Models and Combinations
- 50mm – 65mm dough chamber option to achieve 28 grams – 350 grams dough portioning.
- Standard or Lowered Moulding gearbox to ensure dough drop accuracy.
- Standard or Elevated flour dusters to help with flour feed to moulding drums.
- Single or Multiple discharge Spreader belts for aligning and spacing product rows.
- Rotary Head and Ram Assembly lubrication to help dough release and vacuum seal.
- Single or Twin Air Knifes to help the dough release from Moulding drums.
|Speed||12 row max||9 row max||6 row max||4 row max|
|28 – 100 grams = 3000 pieces per hour per Piston||36000 p/h||–||–||–|
|100 – 160 grams = 2750 pieces per hour per Piston||–||24750 p/h||–||–|
|160 – 230 grams = 2500 pieces per hour per Piston||–||–||15000 p/h||–|
|230 – 350 grams = 2000 pieces per hour per piston||–||–||–||8000 p/h|
The volumetric dough portioning system ranges from 28 Grams to 350 Grams.
NOTE: Volume to weight range may vary slightly dependent of percentage of water in recipe.
28 – 100 grams = +/- 1-2 grams per dough piece
100 – 160 grams = +/- 2 grams per dough piece
160 – 230 grams = +/- 2-3 grams per dough piece
230 – 350 grams = +/- 3 grams per dough piece
Our divider rounders can be install to new or existing production lines:
Our divider rounders can handle most doughs with a water content up to 60% – 70% dependent on the protein levels and flour quality.